G&X-AM-TEAM Index du Forum

G&X-AM-TEAM
Bonjour et bienvenue, sur le Forum de G&X AM Team . Ce forum regroupera les discutions de l'alliance éponyme présente sur le jeux Airlines-Managers

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL The End*Science

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    G&X-AM-TEAM Index du Forum -> g&x am team -> Candidatures et gestion des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quedari

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL The End*Science Répondre en citant

The End Science > bit.ly/1t39YDO

The End Science

10cf746e54
The greatest barrier to future progress in science is its past success. Academy's upper-east-side townhouse.I burst into the jam-packed meeting room just as an audience member, Trudy Bell, a reporter and former colleague of mine at the engineering journal IEEE Spectrum, stood and said: "I can't resist asking such a distinguished panel your opinion about John Horgan's argument in The End of Science."An online video recording of the event made by C-Span, the public-affairs show, shows Bell's question provoking smirks and chuckles among the panelists. That's me. In The End of Science, I predicted that scientists, as they struggle to overcome their limitations, would become increasingly desperate and prone to hyperbole. Selected Works.

Neither these nor any other fields, I contend, has yielded discoveries that contradict my end-of-science prophecy (although the startling discovery in the late 1990s that the expansion of the cosmos is accelerating comes closest).I hope a new generation of readers discovers my book, because I'd love to argue with them about the limits of science. Perhaps the big advance will spring from physicists' quest for a theory of everything; from studies of "emergent" phenomena with many moving parts, such as ecologies and economies; from advances in computers and mathematics; from nanotechnology, biotechnology, and other applied sciences; or from investigations of how brains make minds. War Is Our Most Urgent Problem. Horgan and George Johnson on a "Science Faction" episode of Bloggingheads.tv. Horgan, John (2012). This is by far the most exciting advance in physics and cosmology in the last decade, but it has not led to any theoretical breakthrough. "Fundamental discoveries are becoming more and more expensive and more difficult to achieve," he says. Let's Solve It "Cross-check" (Scientific American blog), August 12, 2014. October 2006.

big dicks little white chickslord ring nl subdont break in againstar wars: visionariesbetter than ezraRatchet ClankWalking dead 1080pthe real housewives of orange county season 2jim jefferies: i swear to godmickey pt pt

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    G&X-AM-TEAM Index du Forum -> g&x am team -> Candidatures et gestion des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation